Block Right Click

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Eastern Fox Squirrel - Hanging Out

One of our many Eastern Fox Squirrels just hanging out.

Update on the  "Not So Funny Folly" post and the damaged Nikon AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 IF-ED lens that took a tumble across the driveway a few weeks ago. As you may know, I sent the damaged lens in to Nikon for repairs expecting a few hundred dollars in repair costs. To my surprise Nikon replaced the SWM (silent wave motor), checked auto-focus operation, checked vibration reduction system, checked optical alignment, and completed a general check and cleaning at absolutely no charge to me as a customer courtesy. Wow! What a pleasant and welcome surprise. Nikon had no reason to distinguish me from any other loyal Nikon customer in need of lens repairs, and I am neither compensated by nor affiliated with Nikon in any way, which makes their gesture all the more impressive and sincere. 
THANK YOU NIKON! 

No comments:

Post a Comment