Block Right Click

Friday, November 22, 2013

Golden-Crowned Kinglet

I set out on a morning hike Wednesday to photograph this particular bird. I saw the golden-crowned kinglet for the first time last February when one flitted through my back yard and sent me scampering for my bird books. I was pleased to have captured three or four somewhat blurred shots of him back then just to be able to get a positive identification. I have looked for him without luck since then. To my pleasant surprise, I stumbled across the kinglet again one morning this week and vowed to return with my camera the following day. This bird flits around so fast it is difficult to get a good focus on him. I may have gotten a couple of quasi-decent photos, but I will definitely need to return for a better photo-op in the near future. Until then, here's the best shot I got. Enjoy!

Hendricks County, Indiana. November 2013.

Nikon D7100 | Nikon AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 IF-ED

No comments:

Post a Comment