Block Right Click

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Heart of Nature

I was pleasantly surprised to find this heart shaped flower in a random travel file. I don't remember seeing the heart shape at the time I took the photo because had I realized it at the time there would certainly  be many more photos in the file than just this one. I'm guessing Mother Nature gave me this surprise with a little gust of wind just as I snapped this photo. It still amazes me to see this photo and as simple and silly as it is, it just makes me smile. I think I'm fortunate to be able to extract so much joy from such a small gift from nature, but I hope you enjoy it too!

Nikon D300|Tamron SP AF 180mm f/3.5 Di Macro Lens

1 comment:

  1. Nature has so many gifts to give. This heart being only one of the many. Your personal gift is being able to capture what nature offers, and then sharing with those of us who don't have your vision. Thank you for sharing this particular moment in nature.

    ReplyDelete