Block Right Click

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Sunrise - Digby, Nova Scotia

I wanted to say something poignant and poetic about the sun rising on a new chapter of your life for this special day, but the words truly escape me. What can I say that I haven't told you over the years? I have always admired your courage, your strength and your determination. You really are an inspiration! Now it is time to slow down and enjoy your retirement. I am so looking forward to spending more time with you and sharing so many more adventures yet to come. I wish you the very best retired life has to offer!
Congratulations Mom! 

Sunrise at Digby, Nova Scotia, September 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Denise,

    Thank you so much. A very lovely sun rise, hopefully I will see many more.

    Love ya....Mom

    ReplyDelete