Block Right Click

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Blue as a Jay

I somehow deleted this 'Blue as a Jay' post. I have no idea how I managed to do that, but I did. This is a repost from Wednesday - March 20th, the week I caught the flu, thanks in large part to my partners' coughing, sneezing, spitting, sputtering and spewing germs about the house and car! Anyway, I was certain the world was coming to an end despite the comforting and encouraging words of friends. Finally, after 8 harrowing days of absolute, painstaking misery I managed to escape the grasp of the grim reaper and live to tell this tale;) The 2012-2013 flu season has claimed 66 lives in the State of Indiana (accurate as of March 27th). For up to date flu statistics for Indiana click the following link to be directed to the Indiana State Department of Health (Indiana flu statistics). The States' flu web page is updated weekly on Wednesdays. Many thanks to those of you who cheered me during my near fatal illness! This Jay's for you;)

2 comments:

  1. I dont understand how you can remember things so wrong. I did not sputter or spew germs...
    I am glad you are feeling better, so you can regale us with your fanciful tales.

    BTW, I love the picture. What a beautiful bird

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis,

    BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Bren ~

    ReplyDelete