Block Right Click

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Spanish Lavender

Spanish Lavender at Chicago Botanic Garden, May 2013.

This story has nothing to do with Lavender or Chicago but I know some of you can relate and will enjoy. I Went to the grocery store yesterday with a friend and as we exited the grocery my friend realized she had forgotten eggs and ran back into the store leaving me with a full cart of groceries and her car keys. So, I amble out into the parking lot with wobbly wheeled cart in tow, walk right up to my friends car, push the unlock button and nothing! Push unlock button again, nothing! So, I step back, look at the car - Yep! Got the right car! Push button again, jiggle car handle several times....nothing! Push the button again, wiggle, wiggle, jiggle ...... Nothing! Wiggle, wiggle, jiggle! ...... Nothing! As I was standing there totally befuddled, scratching my head, watching my ice-cream melt in the sweltering heat and pondering why the key wasn't working I look up and notice...... the exact same color car, same make, same model, with same tinted windows just on the other side of the car I've been wiggle, wiggle, jiggling for the last three and a half minutes.......the only difference between the two?  Any guess? Yep - you guessed it! The other car was unlocked!!


Canon EOS 50D| Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 L IS USM Macro.

No comments:

Post a Comment