Block Right Click

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Blog Blogging

Everything I have ever done really well, was a struggle for me. I still get it wrong more than I get it right - and I am certain that my blogs will exemplify that fact. I'm not afraid of getting it wrong. In fact, getting it wrong provides an infinite supply of fodder for the stories that you all enjoy, like 'The Great Kroger, Coca Cola Debacle of 2009'. If I ever find a way to tell that story, without the expletives, I just might blog about it!

A little blog trivia for you: Chipz was a nickname first coined by a close friend of mine. Quipz should be self explanatory, but I know there are IU grads reading this, so allow me to explain. Quipz stems from quip; a clever comment or sarcastic remark. "Life at Mach 3, Without Safety Restraints" is a tag line I penned to infer a life lived dangerously. On the edge. Just flying by the seat of my pants at mach speeds, which may actually be more truth than inference.

I started this blog, for the opportunity to learn something new, to express myself, to be creative, to share with you, to make you smile, to make you laugh, maybe make you cry and maybe even make you think (ok, scratch that last one). And for some of you out there, maybe even make you piddle yourself. Don't worry! I am not pointing fingers here, but I may use that photo you sent to my cell phone, for an evidentiary blog someday;) I hope you enjoy my blogs, but if you don't, unlike in person, you can shut me up with the click of a button;)

Thank you to those of you who have taken the time to read my posts and provide me with feedback. You have been a tremendous help. I have also enjoyed the examples of other wonderful blogs that you guys have shared. I can only hope to aspire to such greatness. Please visit often and don't be afraid to leave comments. I do enjoy the banter.

Special thanks to my number one fan, promoter and partner! I love sharing my life with a woman who enjoys my quirky sense of humor, gets my jokes (after only the third or fourth explanation), and is always first in line with a pat on the back (when I'm choking on toothpaste). I love you dear!

9 comments:

  1. I love you to dear, even though you make fun of IU. Let me point out, once again, that you went to the number 2 red and white university....We all know that Ball State was created to give those of you that couldn't get onto IU, a chance to wear red and white.
    You are a great Blogger and I enjoy reading your blogs.
    BTW, the next time you choke on toothpaste, see if I try to save you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That reminded me of the time you applied to Ball State. Remember, you went into the admissions office, removed your blouse and shook your muffins? And the admissions counselor just laughed and said.........young lady, this isn't IU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget to blog sometime about your permanent file with Old Navy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have the Bloomburge Special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay if you post the pic of Nikki squizzling herself....she won't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think we all know whose photo I'm going to post! Just stay tuned!

      Delete
  6. I love your blog because you are real, and true to yourself. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete