Block Right Click

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wobbly Bits


So, my very dear friend in TX thinks my butt cheek injury is severe enough to warrant a trip to the doctors office. After speaking with her last night, I decided that she is probably right! That is the first and last time you will hear me say that Dr. A! I hate the thought of exposing my butt cheek to the doctor --can't I just send her a photo-shopped version of the photo I sent you? UGH! What a humbling experience this is going to be!
                             
Thanks for the advice and that wonderful story to boot. I'll make sure the exam room door is closed BEFORE I bare my wobbly bits! I guess nothing could be as humiliating as your experience. 




2 comments:

  1. Why would it be humbling? Everyone east of the Mississippi has seen your bits. You need an anonymous guest Blogger to tell their humiliating experience. I'm curious.
    Call me long time reader- first time commenter

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were more careful with your wobbly bits you wouldn't be in this predicament:@)
    Think of the story your doctor will have to share at the nurses station (hahahehe). Hope he/she doesn't snap a picture of you arse & post it on the internet. Oh wait, maybe your Texas friend already has.

    ReplyDelete