Block Right Click

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Where's Nyxy

Nyxy is at a service station somewhere in Connecticut;)

Left for Nova Scotia around 3:00pm Wednesday afternoon.  Just 35 hours behind schedule, but 12 hours ahead of my original planned departure.  I hate schedules. Wish i could just lay down for the night as it is 10:30pm, but I can't because I am behind schedule. I am somewhere east of Pittsburgh. Was shooting for Connecticut, but will be lucky to make Harrisburg.

Motion sickness is killing me....thought I only got that on boats! Gotta get back on the road!

Got lost in Hoboken, NJ, and NY City at 5:00 am, after driving 14 hours thru the night....that was exciting. Made it to Stamford, Connecticut by 7:00am.

Crawled in bed at 7:30am, Nyxy woke me at 8:30am....a solid hour of sleep. Nice! Been awake ever since. May as well be driving! It's 11:00am, shooting for Calais, Maine by midnight!

2 comments:

  1. So how was the Bronx? ..see the Bronx bombers? I've made that same trip a dozen times and I've never taken your shortcut... Can't wait to see your photos! Have fun and be safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are driving to many hours at a time.
    Nyxy doesn't want to sleep in the day time. I guess you better be keep her awake while you are driving. Then she may sleep the next time you stop to sleep.
    Be safe.

    Country Grannie

    ReplyDelete