Block Right Click

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Maine

Wow! What a beautiful place. First thing I noticed was the incredible number of coniferous trees. They are everywhere. Then pulled into the Starbucks and saw "Maine, the pine tree state" on a gift shop t-shirt. I guess that explains it.

Yeah Starbucks!!! Haven't had  a starbucks since  Pennsylvania. Oh how I've missed my legally addictive stimulant!

Four more hours of drive time. Should make Calais by midnight....unless I run into more Starbucks. Who knew they sold the cool lime refreshers (green coffee extract - yum) in a instant mix five pack? Gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. Omg a five pack, I should have taken out a second mortgage to load your Starbucks card...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you funny? But seriously, speaking of loading my Starbucks card...can you do that?

      ;)

      Delete