Block Right Click

Monday, October 1, 2012

Bangor, Maine

So this is what a McDonald's can look like when the owner takes pride in his/her restaurant. Wow- you don't see this in Indiana. This place was unbelievably clean!

I know this is out of order as I was in Bangor days ago, but I really wanted to get this posted before I got any further behind on it!

I love the retro McDonalds look.

The turquoise car is a 57 Chevy and the red is a Chevy Biscayne. I'm guessing a '58, but not sure.

This is a nice look for McDonald's.

Wow - clean and exciting.

Love the retro table and chairs.

I met my first Maine-e-acs at McDonald's. Julie (left) and Jean. I really enjoyed the company ladies!
Jean, keep your eye out for my application at the dairy bar....of course since you already hired me --I don't have to apply do I? Couldn't have met nicer folks...seriously!

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a cool McDonalds...I like the cars. I do wish that you could have ordered one of the tables and 4 chairs. It would look great in the garage....glad its not raining today. see you Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would say that! I really liked the table and chairs too. Geeez talk about two peas in a pod, eh?

      Delete