Block Right Click

Monday, October 22, 2012

Blog Statistics

If it is teal, it is a link, so you can click it and go directly to that post (if you are so inclined). 

I enjoy checking the blog statistics and so I thought I would share a few with you. This one always surprises me. The number one viewed post on my blog is: (1) Blog Blogging, which blows the competition out of the water. It isn't even close to the runner up which is (2) Peggy's Cove, a wonderful day with friends, followed by (3)Jump , a local show review, then (4) Toothpaste: A Choking Hazard? (my very first post and one of my personal favorites), (5) Rooster or Hen? - in the top 5 seriously? I chalk that one up to the number of people Googling "cock" out there! I used to do that when someone at work would leave their desk and forget to secure their computer. Bet some of you are still wondering what that damn chicken is! You will know soon, I promise. Then (6) The Pearl Truck followed by (7) Dear Mr. Bloomberg   which reminds me - I am still waiting to hear back from Mayor Bloomberg (maybe I should send a follow-up email?). (8) The Canadian Gang -  what a good looking group, eh?(9) Beech Forest, Provincetown always a lot of fun and (10) Back on the Maine-Land. Those are NOT necessarily my personal favorites. They are the posts with the highest number of views to date. I don't expect that these will always remain the same, so I will update these statistics for you from time to time. A couple of my favorite posts were The Original Big Gulp (a true story from my childhood) and Acadia National Park for the photos.....and of course there are many more, so please feel free to read them all and comment as often as you like. Comments come directly to me via email, as they are written, so you can leave comments on older posts if you wish, I will get them and they will appear on the recent comment list in the right hand collumn of the blog page as soon as the comment gadget updates! I always read and enjoy your comments and appreciate your taking the time to do so.

My very favorite part, of the blog statistics, is the snap shots taken of you guys reading my blog! You really should turn your cameras off and/or away when not in use. Those photos are priceless! 

Ok seriously -- I'm just joking! There are no photos of you guys reading my blog. But I am chuckling to myself wondering how many of you just checked your camera! Actually, the statistics are pretty generic. They don't tell me who is reading and much to my dismay there are no photo snap-shots of your oddly contorted, consternated faces staring at the computer screen! The statistics do reveal that most of you are reading at work, during the work week and that your network administrators are taking notes! Wow statistics now show everybody has suddenly logged off!

For those of you statistics indicate are ONLY looking at the pictures: This one's for you! No particular rhyme or reason, just a random photo I selected from my computer. This was shot at White River Gardens, Indianapolis, Indiana.

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful picture. Thank you for ending your blog today with a beautiful flower. A very professional looking photo. The pictures are the best part for me. Love, love, love the pictures.
    Love ya,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I see a spot on one of the orchid petals that needs photo shopped! I like the photos too, but I worry I will run out if I don't ration them ;)

      Delete
    2. Yes please fix that spot on the flower before you make a print for you favorite sister:@). However, I do prefer lillies if you have any pretty Lilly pics to post for me. I mean gosh mom got all the Lighthouse pictures, your gonna give me a complex!!

      Love you!
      B ~

      Delete
  2. More Blogging! Please!

    ReplyDelete