Block Right Click

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Life returns....

....to normal. Well, life really has returned to its pre-trip state. I am trying to decide where to go from here with the blog. I originally started the blog to stay connected with people whilst traveling, so now that I am home I wonder what I should do with this site. I think I would like to keep it going. Maybe I could have several topics to work with each day and post something about either photography, birds, nature, perhaps some cooking or recipe ideas, but I haven't quite worked out the details yet and so I am struggling to entertain you at the moment. If you guys have any suggestions or ideas please chirp up!

I have been keeping busy going through all of the photos from the trip to Nova Scotia, New Bruswick, PEI, Maine and Massachusetts, so the blog has really been moved to the back burner. I am attaching this photo of a Barred Owl I took a couple years ago out here in the front field. This guy was a wonderfully pleasant surprise. I hope you enjoy him too.



2 comments:

  1. I love this picture....but I'm really looking to seeing some of your new ones. Someday you'll have a job at National Geographic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how I missed this. Good thing I was scrolling down to see if I had missed something. Then I remembered I slept the night away and never opened the lap top. That is a really good picture of the owl. Keep the pictures coming. I love to see them.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete