Block Right Click

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Home Sweet Home!

I have so much to share with you all from this week. I have just arrived home safe, but probably not sound. I will blog about this weeks adventures after I have time to catch up with my wife, take a deep breath, get a good nights sleep and organize my thoughts...give me a couple days. Bev has made some wonderful dinner reservations at my favorite restaurant (Traders Point Creamery) for tomorrow evening and tickets to see Dance Kaleidoscope. What a wonderful welcome home!

5 comments:

  1. So happy to hear u made it home safe n sound... Because after all there is no place like home... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i think I had been clicking my heals together and saying exactly the same thing for several days before i finally packed up and headed home.

      Delete
  2. We can not believe you are not inviting us to go to Trader's Point with you. Maybe next time. Glad to hear you are home.

    Country Grannie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you would have treated us too, but it was a one night only offer, not valid where prohibited by law...yada yada yada! I know!

      Delete
  3. Welcome home. What a grand holiday you have had. Good to hear you are home safe. Love to Bev as well.

    ReplyDelete