Block Right Click

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Remember.....

.....my ice cold, outdoor shower that day back in Massachusetts? Well here are the photos to commemorate that event. In retrospect, I could never, ever imagine doing this again. I guess it goes to show that a person will do just what they have to do, when it needs to be done. I honestly recall wondering, at that point in time, how miserable it would be to be homeless and have such a difficult time finding a place to shower. Determination of the human spirit. I recall that shower seemed like an amazing human triumph when it was over!

Yes, it is every bit as cold as it looks!

Grafiti, food, trash, beer bottles, open roof.
Wow! This place has it all.

Can you imagine?

4 comments:

  1. This place needs a visit from GHTV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously hope you showered in your shoes...if you went barefoot in that disgusting place, leave your shoes on at home. I don't want you contaminating the floor. Goose might contract some paw eating virus....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not remove my shower shoes .... or my Tyvek suit!

      Delete