Block Right Click

Monday, September 24, 2012

Cape Sable Island

Clark's Harbour, Cape Sable Island.

Clark's Harbour


Female Mallard

(?)
  
Mallard hybrid?

White duck.

 A female Mallard with a white necklace?
That's butch!

That is one huge goose!

Nyxy and this goose might be in the same weight class, but I'm putting my money on the goose!



Mallard Hybrid?

Common Eider? 
I really need a better Canadian bird book!

She doesn't see me or she'd never be this close.

Aha! Now she has spotted me.
And she is out of here!!

Me too! Heading for Yarmouth.
...
...
...

Ok...made it to Yarmouth!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you finally spotted some birds...does this mean you're coming home now? Hope you're having fun...see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are getting some great shots. I am seeing some good artwork for the upstairs bathroom....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good photos, Denise. Do you still have Hall's Harbour on your agenda?

    ReplyDelete