Block Right Click

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Birds of Prince Edward Island

Well, it rained all day yesterday and it is raining again today. I am actually in Maine at Acadia National Park and I would love to post some photos from Acadia, but I don't have any yet ....actually I do have a photo taken here at Seawall Campground, Acadia.
Me hanging out in the truck.
Doesn't this look like fun?


 Since i am certain that you aren't at my blog to see my feet hanging out in the truck for days, I have added some photos from earlier in the trip. The rest of these photos were taken when I was on Prince Edward Island. Enjoy!

A Tern (Common or Caspian?).

Great Blue Heron.

Bald Eagle.

American Kestrel.

An Osprey with the catch of the day.



5 comments:

  1. great pictures. I am glad you are having fun. While you are lying there with your feet hanging out of the truck read a book....I'd say have some hot tea, but I know the response to that one(OK, I will fix the inverter problem when you get home)Its supposed to be nice tomorrow, I'll cross my fingers for you. See you Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to take any pictures of the puffins? I did like the picture of the Great Blue Heron. The picture of the feet was also nice. I hope it is nice tomorrow, so you can enjoy the rest of your trip.
    Love ya.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look lady! You got the only puffin photo you are going to get this trip. However, if you would like to sponsor my next trip out here early summer...I'll get you all the puffin photos you want! Love you back!

      Delete
  3. Hey kids look it's sponge bob square toes....I'm glad you are having a good time. We miss you, call when you get a signal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if only they made square shoes for those sponge bob square toes!

      Delete