Block Right Click

Saturday, September 22, 2012

When Blue Skies Elude You...

....create your own. 
Northern Flicker and cultured blue skies. Photo taken when I was in Cheticamp, Cape Breton.

The girls took me to The Ovens today.....what a gorgeous place. I don't know how I ever missed that one. Thanks Darryl and Steph! I don't have the photos processed yet....so those will have to wait for another day.

I am still in Bridgewater heading southwest tomorrow morning. Will eventually make my way to Digby by Wednesday.... at latest. Going to try to catch the a.m. ferry. That's a 3-1/2 hour ferry ( I am already feeling queasy about that one). Fingers crossed here, no more rain and no more getting lost. No dear, I am not staying for the Bluenose II launch next Saturday. Too many people! Get your girlfriend out - I'm heading home soon!



2 comments:

  1. you kill all my fun, i knew i should have posted for you to come home asap...then you'd stay another week...cant wait to see you.

    Be safe kid

    ReplyDelete
  2. have all the fun you want....just be sure to get some video for me!

    ReplyDelete