Block Right Click

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Kejimkujik National Park Seaside

Panoram from Keji.

Gorgeous view....autumn colors are coming!

Best bird photo (actually the only bird photo) from Keji.

Just a tree trunk I liked.

Found this little golf ball sized mouse in the road at Keji. I know how much you love stray animals, so I boxed him up for you Bev. 

I stopped to get a photo of these buoys and the home owner was standing in the front yard, I told him I liked his buoys, he chuckled and thanked me... which buoys did he think I was referring to?

Look behind you Thersa; it's the Atlantic Ocean!

Another great day...thanks T!









3 comments:

  1. Glad you finally made it...too bad about the absent birds! You can't help yourself but to put an "n" in Keji can you?? :p ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMFAO! Ummm apparently NOT! Did I get them all corrected?
      Have I ever mentioned my attention to details? Pfff!

      Delete
  2. Hey you!! Looks like your enjoying yourself, and getting great shots of Nova Scotia along the way, I will walk that trail to Keji on the Seaside, amazing view at the end.

    ReplyDelete