Block Right Click

Monday, September 3, 2012

Photos


The Mermaid and The Cow - Nova Scotia's GLBT campground. Look at that flag flying in the wind!

Nyxy: copilot, navigator, guardian angel.

Breakfast of Champions (corned beef hash and cheese puffs). Forgot the potholders, glad I brought pliers;)

Nyxy's truck bed.

Scott (left) and David cooking Butter Chicken.

A Panoramic view of  St. Georges Bay.

Nyxy and me at Cape George.

A quik dinner on the tailgate. Crunchy peanut butter with raspberry, strawberry, blackberry jelly on whole wheat tortilla.
Mmmm Mmmm!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I am so glad to be home. How do you eat that crap....I stopped at the store and bought some lettuce and cilantro....much better than hash and cheesy doodles. Looks like a good time, it looks like weeny mutt is doing ok. I am glad you are there to protect her.

    Wish I were there, see you for Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete