Block Right Click

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Liverpool

Woke up this morning (Wednesday), sick as hell, freezing in the drivers seat ---that was an uncomfortable few hours nap. I grabbed a breakfast sandwich from Tim Hortons and then I saw it. My LUCKY STARS....a Best Western.
I drove right over and checked in shortly after 9:00a.m. Took a nice hot bath and washed a load of laundry. It rained most of the day and Nyxy and I slept all afternoon. We slept through lunch and dinner! I guess we both needed that! I ordered some garbage from room service --apparently this place only has a deep fryer because thats all they have to offer besides nachos (barf). I couldn't eat half the crap on the platter -- greasy food is just gross! I think it was deep fried, pickles, mozzarella cheese, fries, onion rings and chicken. The most disgusting meal I have had since McSucks (McDonalds).  I hear Nyxy snoring up a storm on the bed behind me. I can't wait to crawl back into that big plush cushy bed! And on that note.....Good night!

Yes, it tasted every bit as disgusting as it looks! I may as well have eaten the roll of toilet paper...at least it would have provided some fiber and caused less indigestion!

Now that is a great idea Nyxy!
Nyxy said she paid her $20 to stay here so she's sleeping on the damn bed!


No comments:

Post a Comment